my life changed forever when i found out the word “slang” was actually slang for “shortened language”
so slang is slang for slang
Mateja tagged me, so here we go :)
- Name: Marzia.
- Nickname: I don’t know… M, I guess, courtesy of Mateja and Amanda.
- Birthday: March 26th.
- Gender: Female.
- Sexuality: Bisexual.
- Height: 1,62 m.
- Time Zone: +0100 GMT
- What time and date is it there? 7:56 pm, September 2nd.
- Average hours of sleep I get each night? Not more than 6, usually, though I wish I could ge more.
- The last thing I googled was: The weather forecast for tomorrow. I’m an old woman inside.
- My most used phrases: omg/lol/jfc when I type. Jesus Christ/fuck/shit when talking.
- First word that comes to mind: awkward.
- What I last said to a family member: “We could grill the steaks on the barbecue, what do you think?”
- How many blankets I sleep under: Up to now just under a bedsheet. In winter I sleep under a quilt and one or two fleece blankets, depending on how cold it gets around here.
- Favorite beverages: Tea, Coca Cola, lemon soda.
- The last movie I watched in the cinema: Jesus, it’s been a long time since I went to the movies… I thing it was Catching Fire.
- Three things I can’t live without: wifi, my computer/phone, books.
- Something I plan on learning: Spanish and/or Russian.
- A piece of advice for all my followers: It gets better, even when you think you hit rock bottom; it always gets better.
- You all have to listen to this song: Banks of the Ohio, the Dolly Parton’s version of it. Such perfect harmonies ♥
- My blogs(s): this one. I used to have a livejournal too, but I don’t even know if it’s still active.
I’m not going to tag anyone, but y’all do this if you feel like it! :)